Who we are
The Best Care Knowledge Base is a tool for individuals seeking information about home healthcare in MN. Also, for caregivers who current work in MN.
Accepting of Terms and Conditions
By using the Best Care Knowledge Base site, clients and caregivers agree to be bound by these Terms. Best Care may amend these Terms any time by posting the amended version on the Best Care Knowledge Base website. Your continued use of the site shall constitute acceptance of the amended Terms.
If you have any questions regarding your posting or the Best Care Knowledge Base site, please email email@example.com.
Users are responsible for:
- Monitoring the status of, and responses to, items posted by Users.
- Complying with any and all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
- Determining the content for the User’s posting(s) and are solely responsible for all information posted by Users.
- Best Care reserves the right to modify in part or in whole, or temporarily or permanently discontinue the Knowledge Base, or any content contained therein, for any reason and at any time without notice.
- The Best Care Knowledge Base site, or any portion thereof, may not be reproduced without the prior express written consent of Best Care.
- Limitation of Liability
- Best Care shall not be liable for failure of any User to perform any of the obligations, agreements, or commitments that may be offered or promised to any other User related to the use of the Knowledge Base site.
- Best Care makes no warranty or representations related to Users related to the Best Care Knowledge Base site. Best Care expressly disclaims any liability to User resulting from using the site.
- Best Care shall not be liable for any harm caused by using or not being able to use the site.
- Best Care is not responsible for any breach of security, including those caused by User’s.
- Disclaimers and Indemnification Clause
- The Best Care Knowledge Base site is provided on an “AS IS” and “as available” basis. By using the site, Users expressly agrees that use of the Knowledge Base is at User’s sole risk and Best Care is not liable for any injury or harm from using or not being able to use the site.
- No employment relationship is created between Best Care and Users.
- Best Care reserves the right to deny, suspend, terminate, and disable access to the Knowledge Base at any time, with or without notice.
- BEST CARE DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY AUTHORIZED OR UNAUTHORIZED USE. BEST CARE DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.