1. Home
  2. General
  3. Workplace Injuries and Incidents

Workplace Injuries and Incidents

If a PCA is injured or if there is an incident related to the recipient at any time, the PCA is responsible for reporting the incident to Best Care by calling 651-330-2550 as soon as possible. Also refer to the employee manual.

Updated on February 21, 2021

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles

Need Support?
Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Contact Support